Join me for this LIVE + INTERACTIVE virtual workshop series where you'll learn everything you need to know to prepare your body for pregnancy and your upcoming labour + delivery.
This series is for you if:
- You are pregnant or hope to be pregnant in the future (it's never too early to learn!).
- You feel unprepared for your pregnancy journey and have no idea how to prepare + protect your body during labour + delivery.
What you'll get:
- 6 x 1 hour sessions over 6 weeks (replay will be available).
- Session 1: a crash course in anatomy + your pelvic floor during pregnancy - what *actually* goes on when you're pregnant.
- Session 2: connecting to your pelvic floor during pregnancy.
- Session 3: pelvic floor muscle training during pregnancy + prenatal exercise guidelines.
- Session 4: how to manage common pregnancy experiences like constipation, back/pelvic pain, and diastasis recti
- Session 5: labour + delivery: how to push, positions to labour in, and pain control.
- Session 6: what to expect postpartum and how to prepare for the first 3 to 6 weeks after baby is born.
- You'll learn key strategies, including perineal massage, diaphragmatic breathing, and how to have happy poops during pregnancy.
- BONUS MATERIAL: 4 follow-along workouts
- 2 x prenatal strength workouts by Katie Crewe, CSCS
- 1 x prenatal mobility routine
- 1 x mind-body labour prep
- Access to a private Facebook group + community with other women just like you. Ask questions, get support, and join my weekly Facebook lives (the group is only open to those who have participated in an online workshop/course).
- Lifetime access to the workshop + materials (rewatch and refresh your memory as needed!)
If you are pregnant or hope to be pregnant in the future, this is where you need to be on Thursday April 22/29, May 6/13/20/27 at 7:30pm EDT.
Hosted by: Aliya Dhalla, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*only 25 spots available*
*link to join will be sent before the first day*
What others had to say about the BEFORE BIRTH workshop series:
"I loved the span of topics covered, and how they were taught in very down-to-earth, non-medical speak kind of way that felt very relatable. I left feeling more confident in knowing how to use the tools I learned to prepare myself for baby's arrival."
"...having that opportunity to learn about how the female body changes after conceiving, and how to exercise those muscles to take care of the pelvic organs in the longer run, is something I am grateful for."
"I felt really comfortable asking questions during the session and I loved that we could ask any question without being judged. "
"Lots and lots of information, felt accessible."