Join me for this LIVE + INTERACTIVE virtual workshop series where you'll learn everything you need to know to prepare your body for pregnancy and your upcoming labour + delivery.
This series is for you if:
- You are pregnant (due June 2022 or later) or hope to be pregnant in the future (it's never too early to learn!)
- You feel unprepared for your pregnancy journey, like how to manage back + pelvic pain, leaks, and constipation, or how to exercise safely...
- You have no idea how to prepare + protect your pelvic floor for labour + delivery.
⭐️ Before Birth is rated 9.6/10 by past participants 😱. Here is what one mom-to-be had to say about it:
"I’m most appreciative of the exercises/practices because they feel actionable. I am also very appreciative of some of the basics of what to expect - labour, leaks, recovery, what the hormones are and what they are doing, what prolapse and other conditions are, and the power of diaphragmatic breathing."
What you'll get:
- 6 x 90 minute sessions over 6 weeks (replay will be available).
- Session 1: a crash course in anatomy + your pelvic floor during pregnancy - what *actually* goes on when you're pregnant.
- Session 2: connecting to your pelvic floor during pregnancy.
- Session 3: pelvic floor muscle training during pregnancy + prenatal exercise guidelines.
- Session 4: how to manage common pregnancy experiences like constipation, back/pelvic pain, and diastasis recti
- Session 5: labour + delivery: how to push, positions to labour in, and pain control.
- Session 6: what to expect postpartum and how to prepare for the first 3 to 6 weeks after baby is born.
- You'll learn key strategies, including perineal massage, diaphragmatic breathing, and how to have happy poops during pregnancy.
- BONUS MATERIAL: 4 follow-along workouts
- 1 x prenatal core strength routine
- 1 x prenatal mobility routine
- 1 x labour prep mobility routine
- 1 x mind-body labour prep routine
- 1 x prenatal strength workout by Katie Crewe, CSCS
- 3 x prenatal strength workouts by Reena Parekh, Prenatal Specialist + Fitness Coach
- Access to a private Facebook group + community with other women just like you. Ask questions, get support, and join my weekly Facebook lives (the group is only open to those who have participated in an online workshop/course).
- Lifetime access to the workshop + materials (rewatch and refresh your memory as needed!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you are pregnant or hope to be pregnant in the future, this is where you need to be on Thursday April 21/28, May 5/12/19/26 at 7:30pm EST.
Hosted by: Aliya Dhalla, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*only 25 spots available*
*link to join will be sent the day before*
What others had to say about the BEFORE BIRTH workshop series:
"I loved the span of topics covered, and how they were taught in very down-to-earth, non-medical speak kind of way that felt very relatable. I left feeling more confident in knowing how to use the tools I learned to prepare myself for baby's arrival."
"...having that opportunity to learn about how the female body changes after conceiving, and how to exercise those muscles to take care of the pelvic organs in the longer run, is something I am grateful for."
"I felt really comfortable asking questions during the session and I loved that we could ask any question without being judged. "
"Lots and lots of information, felt accessible."