Join me for a 90-minute LIVE + INTERACTIVE virtual workshop where you'll learn everything you need to know about preparing for BIRTH.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your due date is coming up!
- You're wondering how to prepare your mind + body for birth.
- You're curious about:
- what to expect
- how to push
- positions to labour in
- how to prepare your mind + body.
What you'll get:
- A crash course in anatomy + your pelvic floor during pregnancy.
- An understanding of what actually happens during a vaginal and cesarean birth.
- Pushing strategies that you can practice in advance.
- Perineal massage and why this is something you should be doing.
- An understanding of what stretches and positions help create space for baby in your pelvis in early + in active labour.
- Positions to push in.
- Pain control strategies.
- The importance of mindfulness + connecting to your pelvic floor / core as your prepare for birth.
- The number 1 thing you should be doing to prepare for birth and why this will help with your postpartum recovery!
You'll have lifetime access to the workshop + materials (rewatch and refresh your memory as needed!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️ If your due date is coming up and you want to be prepared for your birth experience, this is where you need to be on Thursday July 29th at 7:30pm EST
Hosted by: Aliya Dhalla, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*spaces are limited*
*link to join will be sent the day before*
*replay will be sent out after the workshop*
What others had to say about Aliya's workshops:
"...the best webinar I've ever been to! I loved the humor and frankness."
"I'm so so so thankful I signed up for your webinar so I could actually learn from such an AMAZING professional!"
"So funny! Enjoyed listening to every minute."
"I liked the informality of it but still educational"