Join me for a 90-minute LIVE + INTERACTIVE virtual workshop where you'll learn everything you need to know about preparing for BIRTH.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your due date is coming up!
- You're wondering how to prepare your mind + body for birth.
- You're curious about:
- what to expect when you're in labour
- how to push + positions to consider
- how to protect your pelvic floor during birth
⭐️ Prep For Birth is rated 9.7/10 by past participants 😱. This is what one mom-to-be had to say:
"I liked your personality and ability to explain all the topics in an easy way for us to understand. I love the handouts and the replay of the workshop after so I didn't need to take too many notes and could really listen and absorb the information!"
What you'll get:
- An understanding of what actually happens during a vaginal and cesarean birth.
- Pushing strategies that you can practice in advance.
- Perineal massage and why this is something you should be doing.
- An understanding of what stretches and positions help create space for baby in your pelvis in early + in active labour.
- Positions to push in.
- Pain control strategies.
- The importance of mindfulness + connecting to your pelvic floor / core as your prepare for birth.
- 2 follow-along routines to prepare your mind + body for birth.
- The number 1 thing you should be doing to prepare for birth and why this will help with your postpartum recovery!
You'll have lifetime access to the workshop + materials (rewatch and refresh your memory as needed!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️ If your due date is coming up and you want to be prepared for your birth experience, this is where you need to be on Thursday March 17th at 7:00pm EST ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
[ps: if you're looking for a more comprehensive look at what goes on in the pregnant body, how to manage common pregnancy experiences (like back + pelvic pain, constipation, leaks and more), guidance on pelvic floor muscle training during pregnancy, clarity on how to safely exercise during pregnancy, how to prepare for birth AND postpartum, you might like my 6-week pregnancy series BEFORE BIRTH. It starts on Thursday April 21st.]
Hosted by: Aliya Dhalla, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*spaces are limited*
*link to join will be sent the day before*
*replay will be sent out after the workshop*
What others had to say about Aliya's workshops:
"...the best webinar I've ever been to! I loved the humor and frankness."
"I'm so so so thankful I signed up for your webinar so I could actually learn from such an AMAZING professional!"
"So funny! Enjoyed listening to every minute."
"I liked the informality of it but still educational"