Join me for a 90-minute LIVE + INTERACTIVE virtual workshop where you'll learn everything you need to know about preparing for your postpartum recovery.
This workshop is for you if:
- You recently had a baby.
- Your due date is coming up.
- You're curious about what to expect during the 4th trimester and how to recover from childbirth.
What you'll get:
- A crash course in anatomy + your pelvic floor.
- An understanding of what actually happens during a vaginal and cesarean birth.
- A list of must-haves for your hospital bag and what to have at home.
- Strategies for how to REST, RECOVER, and RECONNECT in the first 6 weeks postpartum.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to care for your perineum as it heals, and how + when to perform scar massage.
- Education on how to care for your cesarean scar + why working on your scar is imperative for your birth recovery.
- What to do if you experience leaks, prolapse, diastasis recti, painful sex, and other common postpartum issues.
- The "After Birth" e-book (my no-nonsense guide to postpartum recovery).
- Lifetime access to the workshop + materials (rewatch and refresh your memory as needed!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you recently gave birth or your due date is coming up, this is where you need to be on Monday August 30th at 7:30pm EST
Hosted by: Aliya Dhalla, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*spaces are limited*
*link to join will be sent the day before*
*replay will be sent out after the workshop*
What others had to say about Aliya's workshops:
"...the best webinar I've ever been to! I loved the humor and frankness."
"I'm so so so thankful I signed up for your webinar so I could actually learn from such an AMAZING professional!"
"So funny! Enjoyed listening to every minute."
"I liked the informality of it but still educational"